TJM Pro Lockers are tested in the rugged Australian outback. We throw everything this diverse country landscape has at them and we do it over and over in the most extreme environments found. What better testing ground to continuously research and improve Pro Locker’s capability? Today, the TJM Pro Locker stands alone. An innovative air operated differential locker that, at the flick of a cabin switch, allows you to send equal drive to both wheels providing 100% traction. The separate pneumatic system that has no internal ‘o’ rings or oil seals adds to the operational simplicity and low maintenance, whether you’re a hard core competitor or a weekend wheeler.
The Pro Locker’s incredible strength comes from its unique one piece cross shaft (instead of the usual three), hardened thrust washers and highest quality materials used in its construction. These reasons and more, is why we are so confident in our lockers that we can offer something no other company can… A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
ADVANTAGES OF A
TJM PRO LOCKER
- Unique air operated actuator is statically mounted to the
differential housing, eliminating the possibility of air seal wear and
oil being pumped up the airline.
- Hardened locking ring is extremely strong with a full 9mm of
engagement on both the inner and outer diameters.
- Carrier housing manufactured from high quality SG iron material.
- Carrier housing designed with increased section thickness for high
strength compared to open OE carriers.
- Hardened 1 piece cross shaft used for the highest internal gear set
- 4 pinion gear design is manufactured from EN36 material
delivering increased strength compared to OE 2 pinion gear.
- Hardened thrust washers used for increased gear durability.
- High grade 12.9 fasteners used for maximum carrier housing
- Reinforced heavy duty external hose extension is supplied as
standard to minimise the risk of the airline being damaged by
debris while driving.
- No carrier modification needed other than the drilling and tapping
of a bulkhead fitting.
- Robust design equals less maintenance.
- Coloured LED cabin switches show clearly when TJM Pro Locker is
on or off.
- Patented design that has been used and proven in the field for over 20 years.
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 2016