Snorkels are commonly the first accessory ever fitted to a four wheel drive. They assist with deep water crossings and provide hassle free air induction when immersed in dust. Air is cooler and cleaner at roof level than air travelling via the bonnet, which means greater fuel efficiency and less clogging of air filters. These are important factors, particularly when 4WDing on dry, dusty roads.
TJM Airtec snorkels are manufactured at the highest level. All products are made with leading Australian polymer materials that exceed the Australian Standard for UV stabilisation of UV8, with ratings at UV20-UV24. The colour pigmentation process doesn’t cut any corners either, giving you an even, dense and bleed-free product.
Unlike other manufacturers, TJM engineer and design the snorkel individually to suit the natural shape of the vehicle. Although functionality is important, we want you to look good too! Proudly Australian made and quality assured, you can have the confidence that a TJM Airtec snorkel will achieve peak performance each and every time.
EVERY 4WD SHOULD ENJOY THE AIRTEC ADVANTAGE
- Fitting a TJM Airtec snorkel allows air to be drawn from roof level providing a continuous supply of cooler and cleaner air to the engine
- Because the air supply is drawn from roof level, dust is not as thick and plentiful in the engine bay or inner guard. This will help extend the life of the air cleaner element, reducing the wear of vital components
- With the positively sealed TJM Airtec snorkel well above water level, you can expect worry free water crossings
HOW A TJM AIRTEC SNORKEL DISPERSES RAIN WATER
- Rain water droplets entering the air ram of a TJM Airtec snorkel are captured at the back of the inside curved surface, pooled
around the base of the air ram and dispersed through the drain holes
- On the off chance that any minute rain water droplets find their way into the snorkel body, they will be atomised at the air filter
- Finally, the last line of defence for water dispersion is the original water drain in the vehicle’s air cleaner assembly
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 2016