It’s when approaching and departing rises in the terrain that the rear of your vehicle is especially susceptible to heavy bumps and damage. TJM’s rear bar for the Ford Ranger offers the best possible protection to counter this. It’s manufactured from strong 63mm diameter steel tube and is chassis mounted for incredible strength, providing your vehicle’s rear panels with solid protection. Not only is the TJM rear bar strong it also features a compliant, ADR62 certified, class 4 heavy duty towbar rated to your vehicle’s towing capacity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 63mmØ steel pipework for excellent rear protection
- Durable and light weight alloy checker plate step provides easy access to the rear of the vehicle
- Reinforced T-slot recovery jack points
- 50A Anderson plug mount
- Provision for 7 pin and 12 pin trailer connectors
- 7 Pin trailer connector included
- Provision for OE reverse park assist accessory
- ADR62 certified, class 4 heavy duty towbar*
- Does not void your new vehicle warranty
- Tested for maximum towbar capacity 3500kg – maximum towball down load 350kg. Refer to manufacturer’s handbook for maximum towing loads
*Towball not included with tow hitch
Note: TJM RB6 rear bars come powder coated black. Trailer plugs, TJM rated recovery points and TJM recovery hitch not included. TJM Rated recovery points and TJM recovery hitch available separately.