Fitted with a strong steel channel and a single polished alloy loop over the grille, these bars convey multiple benefits. Where the steel channel enables strong frontal protection, the single polished alloy loop provides upper grille protection. This style adds a smart finish to any vehicle as well as ensuring peace of mind for the safety of the vehicle and its occupants in the event of an animal strike.
FEATURES OF AN EXPLORER (T3)
- Steel channel
- Designed for improved approach angle
- 76mmØ polished centre tube
- Integrated L.E.D. fog lights (fog lights, wiring harness & switches included)
- Flush mounted L.E.D. polycarbonate indicator/park lenses
- Polyurethane bumperettes
- Re-inforced T-slot recovery jack points (suits the TJM recovery jack)
- Recovery points rated to 8000KG in a straight line pull only when used with a 8000KG equaliser strap and 2 x 4.75T bow shackles
- Low profile winch mount (TJM recommends fitment up to TJM 9,500lb cable and synthetic winches)
- Accommodates large driving lights (up to Britax Xray Vision 220 series)
- Provision for fitment of up to 4 aerials
- Airbag compatible and ADR compliant
- Does not void your new vehicle warranty
Note. TJM steel bull bars come powder coated black. Britax driving lights, winch and fairlead not included.