The Mazda BT-50 gets spoiled for choice with the release of the TJM Explorer & Frontier bars.
Fitted with a strong steel channel, these bars will add a smart finish to your BT-50, while ensuring peace of mind for the safety of the vehicle and its occupants in the event of an animal strike.
Both bars feature 8000kg rated recovery points when used in a straight line pull utilising an 8000kg equiliser strap and 2 x 4.75T bow shackles.
The TJM Explorer adds an additional single alloy loop, to provide upper grill protection and provisions for dual ariels.
- Steel channel designed for improved approach angle
- Integrated L.E.D. fog lights (fog lights, wiring harness & switches included)
- Flush mounted L.E.D. polycarbonate indicator/park lenses
- Polyurethane bumperettes
- Re-inforced T-slot recovery jack points (suits the TJM recovery jack)
- Low profile winch mount (TJM recommends fitment up to TJM 9,500lb cable and plasma winches)
- Accommodates large driving lights (up to Britax Xray Vision 220 series)
- Airbag compatible and ADR compliant
- Does not void your new vehicle warranty
Additional features on Explorer bull bars
- 76mm polished centre tube
- Provisions for fitment of dual arials