The TJM Airtec Snorkel is available now for your new Volkswagen Amarok! Snorkels are commonly the first accessory ever fitted to a 4WD, they allow for deep water crossings and hassle free air induction when immersed in dust. TJM Airtec Snorkel’s feature an intake design that separates rain or moisture from the air stream before it enters the engine and are engineered to supply the optimal volume of air to the engine.
TJM Snorkels are manufactured in Australia from high quality UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) polyethylene for maximum strength and resilience. All TJM Airtec Snorkels incorporate stainless steel hardware and utilise Australian plastic materials containing a combination of special additives and strong bonding processes. The result is a colour-fast product with strong physical properties and tough impact resistance.
The new TJM Airtec Snorkel for the Volkswagen Amarok has been designed to suit the natural shape of the Amarok. Although functionality is important, we want you to look good too! This Snorkel requires simple installation which minimises modifications to your vehicle’s original components.
EVERY 4WD SHOULD ENJOY THE AIRTEC ADVANTAGE
- Fitting a TJM Airtec snorkel allows air to be drawn from roof level providing a continuous supply of cooler and cleaner air to the engine
- Because the air supply is drawn from roof level, dust is not as thick and plentiful in the engine bay or inner guard. This will help extend the life of the air cleaner element, reducing the
wear of vital components
- With the positively sealed TJM Airtec snorkel well above water level, you can expect worry free water crossings
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The TJM Airtec intake design separates rain or moisture from the air stream before it enters the engine
- Engineered to supply the correct, or better, volume of air to the engine
- Manufactured in Australia from high quality UV-resistant (UV20-UV24) polyethylene for maximum strength and rigidity. All TJM Airtec snorkels incorporate stainless steel hardware
- Utilises Australian plastic materials containing a combination of special additives and strong bonding processes. The result is a product with strong physical properties and tough impact
- Colourfast using a process called colour compounding. The pigment is fused into the molten base resin before the product is even moulded, ensuring an evenly saturated polymer which
prevents rubbing off or bleeding
- Designed to be aesthetically pleasing, each Airtec snorkel is designed to flow with the vehicle’s natural styling. They are easily the best looking snorkels on the market
- Simple installation minimising modifications to vehicle’s original components
- Designed exclusively for TJM and supplied through the TJM Australia wide and international sales and service network
HOW A TJM AIRTEC SNORKEL DISPERSES RAIN WATER
- Rain water droplets entering the air ram of a TJM Airtec snorkel
are captured at the back of the inside curved surface, pooled around the base of the air ram and dispersed through the drain holes
- On the off chance that any minute rain water droplets find their way into the snorkel body, they will be atomized at the air filter
- Finally, the last line of defence for water dispersion is the original water drain in the vehicle’s air cleaner assembly